PBS39 Passport can be accessed through a number of platforms like Apple handheld devices, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Android devices, the PBS Video App, plus on your computer using PBS on demand.
Become a PBS39 Member now and unlock your PBS39 Passport benefit
If you are currently a PBS39 Member contributing a minimum of $5 monthly or $60 annually, see the activation instructions below to get started. Or, if you aren’t sure of your member status, click here to see if you already have the PBS39 Passport member benefit. If you qualify, you will receive an email with activation instructions. For technical support regarding Passport, please call 844-606-9588.
Follow these instructions carefully to start enjoying the benefits of PBS39 Passport:
- Go to video.wlvt.org and click the Sign In link in the upper-left corner.
- You can sign in with Google, Facebook, or create a PBS account (recommended).
- Once you sign in, the Passport symbol will appear next to your name at the top of the page.
PBS39|Passport Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for PBS39 Passport?
- PBS39 gives the Passport benefit to our members who donate at least $60 a year, or $5 monthly.
- If you are interested in becoming a member and receiving the Passport membership benefit or are already a member at a lower level and would like to increase your giving to qualify for the Passport benefit, please contact PBS39 and ask to receive the Passport membership benefit.
- If you have additional questions about the PBS39 Passport membership benefit, please check the list of related questions below or find additional answers on the PBS Passport Help site.
Can I access PBS39 Passport on all devices and platforms?
Currently, PBS39 Passport content is available on:
- Desktop computers and laptops using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer
- Apple iPad and iPhone
- Apple TV
- Roku and Roku TV*
- Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Android Phones and Smart TVs**
*PBS39 Passport may not be available on select older Roku models. Please use Roku 2 models and newer.
**PBS39 Passport is not optimized for all Smart TVs. Install the PBS app/channel on your Smart TV (if available) to access PBS39 Passport.
If you cannot access PBS39 Passport on your computer because you are using an old browser, use a link below to update your browser: