Art is subjective, and it comes in many forms. Here at PBS39, we are looking for students in grades K-12 to submit their masterpieces for a chance to become a featured Artist of the Month for 2017.
From September 12th - October 28th, your child can submit his or her painting, drawing, photography, videography, sculpture, or performance art video for a chance to be recognized! Winners will be notified by Friday, November 11th.
- All artwork must have been created within six (6) months of submission date.
- One (1) entry per child.
- Four (4) winners will be selected from each of these categories: Elementary (K-4), Middle (5-8) and High School (9-12); one (1) winner to be featured per month.
- To give more students a chance to be featured this year, 12 new winners will be selected.
Winners will receive:
- A one-minute feature video to run on PBS39 (Month TBD).
- An “Artist of the Month” blog post on PBS39 Speak Up.
- Social media recognition on PBS39 channels.
- An invitation to PBS39's exclusive Artist of the Month Art Show in December 2017.
Ready to Apply?
To submit artwork and learn more, please follow this online application link.
Any questions should be directed to Gerard Longo, Artist of the Month project coordinator, at mailto:email@example.com.
Artist of the Month is a part of PBS39's Full STEAM Ahead! Early Childhood Education Initiative.
Artist of the Month is sponsored by:
OCTOBER ARTIST OF THE MONTH
OCTOBERaotm from PBS39 on Vimeo.
SEPTEMBER ARTIST of the MONTH
Artist Of The Month Peter from PBS39 on Vimeo.
AUGUST ARTIST OF THE MONTH
AOTM Brianne from PBS39 on Vimeo.
JUNE ARTIST OF THE MONTH
AOTM_COLIN from PBS39 WLVT on Vimeo.
MAY ARTIST OF THE MONTH
Jocelyn from PBS39 WLVT on Vimeo.
APRIL ARTIST of the MONTH
MARCH ARTIST of the MONTH
AOTM Milo from PBS39 WLVT on Vimeo.
FEBRUARY ARTIST of the MONTH
AOTM Krishna from PBS39 WLVT on Vimeo.
JANUARY 2016 Artist of the Month
AOTM Julia from PBS39 WLVT on Vimeo.